Aurora, Co Massacre...

  Okay, honestly. This is just getting ridiculous. What are these cruel people trying to prove by killing people? I just don't get it, I'll never get it. What it would take inside to be able to commit such horrendous acts. It's simply heartbreaking. I can't imagine the pain the families are going through. It's unbelievable, to put yourself in the position of a family member or friend of the victim's is impossible. It's one thing when accidents happen or health problems, even. But to die this way, there's no excuse. My heart goes out to all the families there. I can't read about the victim's without crying from the overwhelming sadness that one evil man decided to inflict. There's NO EXCUSE. So many people and families are hurt and killed by people like this and all these so called "experts" talk about how bad their lives were and how they needed help and that's why they got to such a horrible level. "Not having the support or getting the help they needed" is a stupid excuse. I know of a LOT of friends of my own who go through troubles in their lives that never consider such a horrific thing. Not only that, they don't make everyone around them suffer. We need to stop making excuses for people who consciously do these acts. It's ridiculousness....

  Ok, enough ranting... right now I just want to say something really short about Jessica Ghawi, and the little Veronica (Moser?). First of all...Veronica was only 6 years old! The fact that someone so young had her life cut short because of this man is despicable... To the surviving family, I wish I could say something that would make the hurt go away, but I cannot...I'm just sorry for what this man did and I want you to know that my heart and best wishes go out to your family.  
  
  Secondly, there's Jessica. To your family... I again wish that something I could do or say would bring your daughter/friend/sister (ect) back to you. I would do it, I would give my life for any of the families that lost their loved ones. I would. I honestly would. To go from one horrific event, SURVIVE, and end up not at the next, I can't imagine what you're all going through. I just hope that all the love that you recieve from people over the world brings you comfort over the tragic loss. I'm so deeply sorry. I know you'll never read this, but I hope that if you do, it brings you some sort of comfort. The life and stories of people like your daughter give me reason to live my life to the fullest. To make sure every day counts and that I'm living for all the right reasons. I know in so many ways I will fail, but I will not give up, and if I die before my time I hope that I lived my life as best as I can. Again my best wishes and my heart goes out to you for your pain.

  Kay.. I know it was jumbled and junk... but I had to say something... it was eating me alive...(For those of you who do not know, I was in the mall during the shooting at the Westroads Mall Shooting in Omaha, Ne Dec 07. So when I hear about these stories they hit a personal chord so-to-speak) Thanks to any who listened <3