Why Justin Beiber, Why?

Ok, I get it, this kid was talented for such a young guy when he came out originally..I get it, I do, even I was like "Wow this kid sounds like a girl and is pretty good for his age..." blah blah. But it got old...SO old... SO fast. I mean, literally only a few weeks/months after he came to us did he get old. So ladies (and some gentlemen) STOP IT! *slaps you all* STOP IT NOW! We've had enough, the rest of society should not have to suffer from your lack of musical taste and constant over playing. Enough. I do NOT need to hear his song played over the radio at work (which just started, and 3!!! of his songs repeatedly throughout the day none-the-less) or anywhere else for that matter. I've heard enough, he always sounds the same and his voice didn't change like it should have (creepppppy) PLEASE ....PLEASE PLEASEEEEEE... make him go away!