Scared...

Alright so, I've been dealing with some pretty bad health problems a lot over the past few years, and it hasn't been getting any better. For those of you who do not know, I have a couple heart problems that I don't know how to spell so I'm not going to try, lol, along with fibromyalgia and a very rare blood disease called Polycythemia vera. This has been seriously effecting and even threatening my life in so many ways. I cant even tell you how many times I've been to the hospital this year alone. It's rediculous, and I HATE the hospital! But anyway, I'm talking with my doctor about a surgery that is suppose to fix one of the bigger heart problems. Yep, this means heart surgery. And it's scary, but the chance to go back to living a somewhat normal life is hard to pass by. And although with my conditions this surgery has more risks than normal, I believe it is going to be worth the risk. So yeah, I'm scared... Sooooo freaking scared. Maybe if you hold my hand when I go in I'll feel better? lol I'll survive it, right? I will.... I know I know... Yeah... heh. *twitch* ......That's all for now ...*bounces away*...